Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on here actually have a line loc installed on their cars?? If so, which one do you have?? I purchased a Hurst Line Loc system and need to get it installed, but just wanted to know what I'm on for. ANYONE, PLEASE??????????

W

·
0 Posts
n disgii said:
Does anyone on here actually have a line loc installed on their cars?? If so, which one do you have?? I purchased a Hurst Line Loc system and need to get it installed, but just wanted to know what I'm on for. ANYONE, PLEASE??????????
I had the Hurst linelock in my 94 T66 6sp before I traded for a auto. It worked very well but I rarely used.

Wayne

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thak God!

Thank god somebody answered because it will be getting installed soon. Please inform me as to what was involved. Did you need any special fittings to adapt to Supra brake lines? Does it interfere with ABS system? How basically was the install done? Thanks in advance! Peace!

W

·
0 Posts
Re: Thak God!

n disgii said:
Thank god somebody answered because it will be getting installed soon. Please inform me as to what was involved. Did you need any special fittings to adapt to Supra brake lines? Does it interfere with ABS system? How basically was the install done? Thanks in advance! Peace!
To tell you the truth, I had a shop in Sacramento installed for me.
I also had a Summit universal linelock installation kit purchased along with the Hurst kit, It wasn't very hard (according to him) and it didn't affect the ABS. Sorry couldn't be much help, but if you want that person's name and phone #, let me know.

Wayne

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

I guess I'll leave it up to my shop to do it. I also ordered the universal kit so it should be ok. Thanks! Peace!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Re: Re: Thak God!

Wayne Chung said:

To tell you the truth, I had a shop in Sacramento installed for me.
I also had a Summit universal linelock installation kit purchased along with the Hurst kit, It wasn't very hard (according to him) and it didn't affect the ABS. Sorry couldn't be much help, but if you want that person's name and phone #, let me know.

Wayne
I'd like to give the guy a call. Will he remember the car and install?

W

·
0 Posts
I'd like to give the guy a call. Will he remember the car and install?

I don't know but mention my name when you call. Henry's shop is called Motorsport Dynamic. (916)648-8000

Wayne(from Vegas)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts