Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a wideband very soon, and found this at Innovate's website:

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/xcart/customer/home.php?cat=252

If I'm reading this right, it's a full wideband kit minus the datalogger, but I'm hoping It'll work with the MAP ECU inputs. Anyone using this? Hear anything good/band things about it? I think I'll order one soon. I'd like to know the size of the gauge face, if it's 52 or 60mm. Anybody jump on one of these yet?

Justin

·
Registered
82 Posts
Justin, just put mine in last weekend. Love it. I used to have a LM-1 in my 4Runner, but didn't like the size of it. It is a 52mm gauge and I put mine in the clock location. It is a wonderful gauge that allows you to program in any colors that you want and set the colors to the numbers that you want. Very nice setup. I have the black-black gauge and it fits the interior pretty well. It has 2 outputs on the cable that allow you to hook up to 2 analog ECU's, etc. Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Opiejoe,

Sweet, thanks for the reply. I think I'm going to order it on Monday. Do you know if the MAP ECU has the correct inputs to make it work? I emailed PHR but haven't got an answer yet. I would think it would work, the AEM is almost the same from what I've heard and that work with it. Is the refresh fast? I wanted a small easy to read gauge in plain view, but I also wanted a very fast refresh as well. Thanks for the reply! Have any pictures of it mounted? Thanks!

Justin

·
Registered
82 Posts
Justin, no pics of it mounted yet. The wife is out of town with the digital and she won't be back until late tonight. I will get you some then. I am almost positive that it will work with the MAP ECU, but don't quote me. The refresh rate is very fast, it bounces around very quickly, but not sure of the exact rate. It will probably be fast enough for you. It is very easy to read and watch while driving.

Brian

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Ordered one from Dusty last week. I should have it soon. Looks like a very nice unit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts