Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently found a place that's selling the new JLW7's for only $599 with free shipping too. I thought this was a killer price and I'm getting one, because every shop in my city is out of stock on this for at least three months. Plus, they all want $800 or more, because the demand is sooo high. Anyone else found a cheaper price, let me know, thanks.

-Shawn

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm definitely going to get this, but if two more people want to get this sub too, then the price goes down to $589+free shipping.

-Shawn

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The size is 12" and the price is including shipping anywhere in the U.S., with no tax, if you don't live in CO. Anyone can order this.

ThumperAC - Your price on the 12" W7, can anyone get it for this price? Also, is that price including tax & shipping? Do they have them in stock right now? I'm trying to help anyone get a great deal on this sub, if they want it. I thought $600 was a really low price on it, but if you can get it for $500, that's even better.

Anyone else can help too. Thanks.

-Shawn

·
1,057 Posts
The 500 is actually 519 without shipping and tax. Also how much can you get the 10w7 for? Any other JL products? 500/1 amp?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ThumperAC - So, after taxes and shipping, it comes to about the same price, but still that's pretty cool. I'll find out about the other prices on the other products for ya.

-Shawn

·
Super Moderator
5,991 Posts
badboy, i might be interested....... i've read up on them on the JL site, and saw the concept pic, do you have any real pics of it? or seen it? somebody told me it's actually a 13" sub, that it actaully mounts into a 12" hole :confused:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mkiv2the1320b4u - I'm not sure if the sub is actually a 13" that fits in a 12" hole. I'll find out for ya though.

-Shawn

·
I own a Lexus
952 Posts
mkiv2the1320b4u said:
badboy, i might be interested....... i've read up on them on the JL site, and saw the concept pic, do you have any real pics of it? or seen it? somebody told me it's actually a 13" sub, that it actaully mounts into a 12" hole :confused:

They make a 12" and a 13 #/#" that is supposed to be better than the 15". I am pretty sure it is impossible to make a 13" fit in to a 12".:)

·
Super Moderator
5,991 Posts
alaskan_assasin said:

I am pretty sure it is impossible to make a 13" fit in to a 12".:)
actually they do chief.... look at the surround, theres no holes to mount it. The surround and edge are over 1" wide, and if i remember correctly, you have to remove the surround or something to that you can mount it.

Badboy, keep me updated...i might be interested. thats a badass pic too, thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Definitely get this sub. I have been putting off getting a aftermarket sub for quite some time now. Reason why, is because I couldn't find a REALLY nice hard hitting bass pounding sub that made me want to spend my money on. But, when I heard all the fuss and hype about these subs, I knew I had to wait and see these in person. When I finally got a chance to hear these babies in person on a someone's car, it sounded like no sub I have ever heard before. I wanted to get one, but only one problem, it was WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!!! Also, every single audio store in my city was out of stock and if you wanted one, you had to be put on a waiting list for god knows how long until you get on. I tried to find places online, but I couldn't.

If anyone can find somewhere online that sells these less than $599, then please post it here. Otherwise, I'm going to buy my 12" W7 for $599.

-Shawn

·
1,057 Posts
mkiv2the1320b4u said:

actually they do chief.... look at the surround, theres no holes to mount it. The surround and edge are over 1" wide, and if i remember correctly, you have to remove the surround or something to that you can mount it.

Badboy, keep me updated...i might be interested. thats a badass pic too, thanks
Yeah but no sub actually needs a mounting hole the whole diameter of the sub. Just think if the hole is the diameter of the sub it would go though the hole. Any sub is going to need a smaller size hold to mount it than what the diameter is.

·
Super Moderator
5,991 Posts
ThumperAC said:

Yeah but no sub actually needs a mounting hole the whole diameter of the sub. Just think if the hole is the diameter of the sub it would go though the hole. Any sub is going to need a smaller size hold to mount it than what the diameter is.
thats not at all what i said captain, i said that if it's a 13" sub, it requires a 12" mounting hole...... just like a typical 12" sub mounts in a 11" hole

D

·
0 Posts
mkiv2the1320b4u said:
BTT, since ducey duce post whored it to the bottom
so what if im a whore? i see it this way....in jus a little while i will be such a whore that you can mount that sub in my cunt. im shooting on getting the 13 1/2 in it. seem to far-fetched?

nah but seriously now i saw the 10w7 for $549 including shipping in the US but im not sure if tax is included. my computer froze while i was looking at the site this piece of shit. this audio store by me is asking 1015 for the 12w7 i laughed in his face. i wonder why they are the only store wit them in stock.

J

·
0 Posts
You really want a 55lb subwoofer in your car.... I'd say run some lighter things and save your wallet, weight, and your hearing.

Also JL just released the W6v2... a lot of features of the W7 without the price or the excessive mounting depth.

Lates,
Josh

1 - 20 of 20 Posts