Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing if anyone wants to meet up tonight, I'm going to be at work till around 4pm or so but just pm me your number if i dont have it already and we can get something together. Supposed to be nice tonight......

·
911 Turbo Now
1,391 Posts
i wont be off work till arround 10:30 or 11, but ill PM you my number anyway maybe i can get off erlier.

·
Low Mile ALPINE--11,000
500 Posts
yea i might be up for meeting up late night. I gotta go to some BS b-day party with my girl around 6pm....but around 11ish i should be good. I wanted to go to that fairfax meet...but o well.

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think Val, Umesh and myself are heading up to the VA meet, then maybe to do something afterwards...we are going to meet up in Beltsville/College park and caravan up to va, then to wherever from there. Pm me if any one needs directions etc...

·
Low Mile ALPINE--11,000
500 Posts
val/umesh/someone hit me up! I am goin to some b-day party in bowie and im taking the car out so when im done i'll be in that beltsville area!

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I told Umesh to call you earlier...probably forgot or something....

·
No Ego or Arrogance!!!!!!
744 Posts
Sorry guys I'm doing some bullshit work around the house so my car its dirty,with the ets on and everybody having fun, ain't life a bitch.

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ended up going to the mid-atlantic meet mentioned earlier....then went to Fridays in Rockville, nothing special..made a few nice highway pulls with Val and Umesh :)

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
macd7919: Had a great time, felt good to finally get outta the house........car felt great also... umesh was doing highway pulls :stickpoke:

all and all I had a great time...... don't forget about next weekend ;)
Its great being back!!!!

junito: forgot the camera at home..... :sadwavey:

vnt :bigthumb:

·
Vengeance is mine
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You know what I meant...I didnt want to leave him out :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts