Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering got nothing to do, would like to see some other supras haha call my cell (908-246-0920) or hit me up on AIM at MGcool30

Matt

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
APU6speed said:
LoL, ditto.. I miss the Jersey crew :( Unfortunately I had to make an executive decision about this Summer and unfortunately, its not a pleasant one. I think i'm the only kid in New Jersey with a suspended drivers liscense who doesn't speed. Normally I would take my chances but with the types of cars I drive and at the rate in which I am stopped for bull shit reasons it's just not worth me driving and losing my liscense for years and never being able to enjoy a good ol' Jersey Summer again. I'm really going to miss you guys but unfortunately I have to sit this summer out :( I should be back to visit once or twice for my birthday though.. Take care and most of all enjoy the Summer !
wat happeneed?

·
Privateer
417 Posts
APU6speed said:
LoL, ditto.. I miss the Jersey crew :( Unfortunately I had to make an executive decision about this Summer and unfortunately, its not a pleasant one. I think i'm the only kid in New Jersey with a suspended drivers liscense who doesn't speed. Normally I would take my chances but with the types of cars I drive and at the rate in which I am stopped for bull shit reasons it's just not worth me driving and losing my liscense for years and never being able to enjoy a good ol' Jersey Summer again. I'm really going to miss you guys but unfortunately I have to sit this summer out :( I should be back to visit once or twice for my birthday though.. Take care and most of all enjoy the Summer !
pm me and tell me what happened...it's ironic how you always drove like a grandma and got a suspended license...

A

·
0 Posts
Yes, one is out here with me in Las Vegas, the other is home in New Jersey..

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
DAMN!

I never heard that story, sorry to hear that man good luck with your insurance down the road:rolleyes:

I'll assume this was Mt.Olive those guys really are a pain in the ass.

What made you choose vegas to move to? You have family there and how is it living in Sin City? I know its gotta be a blast but I could see it getting old fast.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Damn Mike I didnt know that shit happened to you.. yea Mt. Olive cops are good for that I guess.. I know of one cool one though that helps my friend get out of all his tickets... that sucks that it happened to you man!

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, me an another member are meeting at the Menlo Mall at 230 if anyone else wants to come my cell is in the first post, so hit me up

Matt

·
1,024 Posts
Yeah completely ot but what can I say i get distracted easily.

Good luck with your cruise tonite! We are doing the same except its 80 and sunny :D

Somehow this thread got to include 4 supra owners from LV and MTO that our now all over the country. Oh well.

Have fun on your cruise and hit some boost for me :)

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wheresursfl said:
Yeah completely ot but what can I say i get distracted easily.

Good luck with your cruise tonite! We are doing the same except its 80 and sunny :D

Somehow this thread got to include 4 supra owners from LV and MTO that our now all over the country. Oh well.

Have fun on your cruise and hit some boost for me :)
haha i cant :( Im n/a soon enough ill have a TT or a na-t idk yet

Matt

·
1,024 Posts
If you dont mind can i ask if you go to school or work out there? I love to party but i would just get burnt out. I am sure the nitelife down here doesn't compare to Vegas but 5am is stil 5am.

·
Registered
538 Posts
APU6Speed: I always thought you were an old dude for some reason..Guess not. Its funny how I picture people certain people on supraforums. I recently renewed my PA license, and when applying for renewal I thought it mentioned something about having a license in another state. Then again, you don't have a license in another state?

-Corey

·
Registered
538 Posts
Sweet deal. Is it possible for the state to seek legal action?

-Corey

·
Registered
538 Posts
So I don't blame you for staying in Vegas on a PA license, nothing will ever happen most likely.

-Corey

1 - 20 of 22 Posts