Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
i did 94jdmsupra headlights and mine dude its real easy you should ask him how they turn out

·
Registered
653 Posts
Yeah like this mounth or something cuz my rings are yellow now and i hate it and new ones are 750 man so i think im going to get some ideas 2gether and do something different with them like all black not crome again. Im good with stuff like that detail u know.... But y u ask? DR SUPRA

·
Registered
219 Posts
There's someone around Niles, IL who has been putting there business cards on car windows and the do headlight cleaning for $25.00 ea light. If I find their card , I'll PM it to you. I do not know if the clean the inside and outsie. I would think it would cost more, unless... they use CLR to clean the inside and mothers plastic restore and a quick buff.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks - I just finished cleaning them... It wasn't too bad... I don't think I did a great job on the inner plastic.... I should have sanded, but oh well...

Looks much better then before and I resealed it like krazy...
The seal was the most important thing because it use to fog up in the rain...

Now I'm going to probably get dual HID kits...(soon when I get some money)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't have the lights.. just gave them to Tony....
They don't look so great... right now... I have to sand/polish the outside..
I got that kit you and keith told me about...from Autozone...

·
Registered
653 Posts
Hey ill take instructions if u dont mind i would luv to do my head lights before sp open house to show my new idea for my head lights cuz i have all day friday to do them... and night i guess.... and here is my num for faster responce 405-923-4600

1 - 20 of 20 Posts