Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The search does says the term "20" is too short so i cannot find my answer. Who is riding on 20's in the rear? What size tires are you running? I assume the fender had to be rolled? What suspension are you on?

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
it depends on the width of the wheel and your suspension setup as well, you could technically put 26/28 or larger wheels on your car if you wanna jack it up like all the people in the old chevy's do... i know there was some basketball player, there was a video of his supra on the dyno and he had 20s on it.

·
Turbo-Freaks Producer
342 Posts
A supra at HIN in Orlando recently had CCW 505a 20's in the rear. But it was a trd Widebody. Your best bet, call CCW or iForged and see what offsets/tire combo they reccomend. And more than likely the fender will have to be rolled. or cut.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Maybe try to PM Rich of Fuzion; he had 20" Maya's on back and 19" on front when he had that setup on his Supra; I think he still goes by T78supra

PS: I'm only trying to help you out becaues Kerri baked such a fantastic looking cake for her sister's baby shower ;)

·
@llcoolgene
662 Posts
20x13.....345/25/20..Pirelli is the only tire than can fit....

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SuPrAmA69 said:
20x13.....345/25/20..Pirelli is the only tire than can fit....
Thats on a widebody right?

·
@llcoolgene
662 Posts
oh yeah, sorry bro..i just breezed through and i thought you were getting a census on who has 20's on their car period....i'm sure they can definitely fit without rolling the fenders, just depends on what offset you get...

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How much more room is gained if you run coilovers? The rim i have is a 10.5. I was thinking of going wider but it's getting close to the stock suspension with eibach springs combo i am running.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts