Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke my sensor last Sunday while cleaning up the engine bay. I bought one immediately off eBay on Monday. But that POS still ain't here yet. Fucking paid 65 for it. Anyways, I'm going to the dyno next Sat and need a working boost gauge. Was wondering if anyone is nice enough to lend me theirs for about a week so I can dyno with a working gauge.

I would post in the MKIV General, but we know what asses them TT guys are. The only thing I can offer is shipping both ways and a TY note :D

·
NA-T Member
1,021 Posts
Say Bro, i got a fockin' boost gauge i can send you. It's an older HKS pos version, the only thing is that the mother freakin' needle broke off of it, cause there is no protective glass cover on it. It still works perfectly, maybe u can just tape like a fockin' needle to it or something. I don't know. It's a white faced gauge, so it will at least match ur car, but i'm not sure if u are running white face gauges?. Hmmm, i don't think you are running white face gauges since it's not listed in ur sig. That will suck, having one white faced gauge while the other are black faced!!! What other gauges do u have installed in ur dawg? O yea, the gauge is also a 46mm, so its hella fockin' small, but like i said it does work. Maybe, your HKS turbo timer has a boost reading function like the blitz timers, no? Hmmm, like i said, if u need that mother focker just let me know and i can send it out to ya!

·
miata owner...
1,367 Posts
kdirty130 said:
Say Bro, i got a fockin' boost gauge i can send you. It's an older HKS pos version, the only thing is that the mother freakin' needle broke off of it, cause there is no protective glass cover on it. It still works perfectly, maybe u can just tape like a fockin' needle to it or something. I don't know. It's a white faced gauge, so it will at least match ur car, but i'm not sure if u are running white face gauges?. Hmmm, i don't think you are running white face gauges since it's not listed in ur sig. That will suck, having one white faced gauge while the other are black faced!!! What other gauges do u have installed in ur dawg? O yea, the gauge is also a 46mm, so its hella fockin' small, but like i said it does work. Maybe, your HKS turbo timer has a boost reading function like the blitz timers, no? Hmmm, like i said, if u need that mother focker just let me know and i can send it out to ya!
:mamoru:

·
Registered
495 Posts
kdirty130 said:
Dude, im serious, this aint no laughing matter man!! You need a boost gauge before u hit a dyno session.

Yo mang, that wack ass HKS shiet won't work wit dat GReddy junk. Are you serious??? You could blow a turbo using that...dem sensors are mad sensitive!! please get back on topic now...

Peace :hug:

·
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kdirty130 - That thing is mechanical I take it? What do you mean the needle went off? Yes, I guess I do need a boost gauge before I hit the dyno. Where can I find an extra needle at?

Thanks

·
Built Auto
1,167 Posts
kdirty130 said:
:wtflol:

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
kdirty130 said:
YO, MAKEVELI. PM ME UR ADDY, I GOT A GREDDY GAUGE FROM A BUDDY THAT HE ISNT USING THAT I'LL SEND YOU!!!

laterz,
Jay
that gauge is still almost new, it'll work perfect

send him your address, I was about to buy it but I went with the defi link gauges

·
NA-T Member
1,021 Posts
kirkMKIV said:
that gauge is still almost new, it'll work perfect

send him your address, I was about to buy it but I went with the defi link gauges
Yea, kirk, this is the same one i was goin to sell you. I think that michalevanpelt just wants to borrow it, but if you like it and want to buy it, i'll give you a smokin' deal on it. It's a white faced greddy, excellent condition. Let me know after you recieve it, if not just send back to me in same condition please.

Laterz,
Jay

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Thats a cool deal jay, good to see people that are willing to help out :bigthumb:

·
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
kirkMKIV said:
Thats a cool deal jay, good to see people that are willing to help out :bigthumb:

Yea, thanks kdirty130. Please send it to me, then if you strike a deal with Kirk, I'll ship it directly back to him.

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
michaelvanle said:
Yea, thanks kdirty130. Please send it to me, then if you strike a deal with Kirk, I'll ship it directly back to him.
It's all yours bro, I got defi link gauges, give jay your address.. he is the fuckin man!

·
11,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kirkMKIV said:
It's all yours bro, I got defi link gauges, give jay your address.. he is the fuckin man!

Yea, he's been a helpful hand.

On another note, I dunno why I been getting a lot of "neg reps" for asking help :dunno:

·
Registered
495 Posts
I was gonna buy this off kdirty, but he's a good guy and is doing the right thing. Have fun with the boost gauge...just don't break the needle off it :D

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
rep points for kdirty!!! you da man jay

1 - 19 of 19 Posts