Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BoostAddict4Life
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i need the voltage output of the stock maf, i need someone to get a volt meter, measure the voltage of the stock na obd2 maf,

i need the voltages at idle, at when the key is just in the on position but the car is not running, and if at possible lol WOT, but thats probly not gonna happen let me know please.

you could rev it and get the voltage that would work.

·
11,217 Posts
need it for the map ecu? haha lol, I was gonna do this to get the tt maf to work. I bought a stupid electronic voltmeter from ebay and everything lol.

Is there an easy way to undo the vpc (like disable it) without taking out all the wirings? If so I'll be glad to help you out.

·
BoostAddict4Life
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
y6eah just take out the resistor, and plug the maf back in, put the maf in airflow and tada. you can hook the volt meter right to the wire you cut, the one that goes away from the ecu. and that will give you a voltage which would oddly enough be perfect for me.

·
11,217 Posts
96sc3 said:
mike, i thought you used the tt maf before?.,. does it not work?

It works. My car ran fine with it, I had to richen up a little. I was about to go dyno tune it, when I got a hold of a vpc, so just went that route.

·
BoostAddict4Life
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
as in stick it in where you would if it was still stock. just put it on the turbo lol...,.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts