Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and did not come up with anything on Tein CS coilovers and was wondering if anyone on the forums has Tein CS (Comfort Spec) on their MKIV Supra. I had tein Flex system on my Lexus SC300 before and it was too stiff, especially with the roads in nyc. If you set it the softer setting the car bounces around. I do not want to make the same mistake on my Supra, I am also considering the Tein SS but they seem to be the same specs as the Tein flex minus pillow ball mounts. Anyone with Tein CS let me know how the ride is.

·
Very Senior Member
10,067 Posts
SC300NYC said:
I did a search and did not come up with anything on Tein CS coilovers and was wondering if anyone on the forums has Tein CS (Comfort Spec) on their MKIV Supra. I had tein Flex system on my Lexus SC300 before and it was too stiff, especially with the roads in nyc. If you set it the softer setting the car bounces around. I do not want to make the same mistake on my Supra, I am also considering the Tein SS but they seem to be the same specs as the Tein flex minus pillow ball mounts. Anyone with Tein CS let me know how the ride is.
I have the CS and have no problems. Ride is OK with me, although I really haven't exercised them over the full range. I generally drive them in the middle of the range - it's stiffer than stock but reasonable. I haven't tried them on the softer settings.

·
EFI Certified Tuner
1,877 Posts
How the heck do you properly corner balance a car with Tein CS coilovers? :hey:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts