Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
tastie treats
2,551 Posts
I am taking a nice vacation to SoCal.

I was talking with Blk96SupraTT about getting something together. I am down for whatever.

Chava
I say we get a group of us together and drive to San Diego one day and go sky diving. Not even kidding. :rockon:

·
Exiled Supra Owner
3,703 Posts
4/28/09 - West Covina/Pasadena/Monrovia Meet TBD by Truc. :wtf:

·
Taxation is complicated
972 Posts
I say we get a group of us together and drive to San Diego one day and go sky diving. Not even kidding. :rockon:
I'd be totally down for that if money isn't an issue. I have always wanted to see how it feels like to be free-falling that fast.

But yeah there's the major meet...

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Well i'm gonna suck at being a host for Chava's trip because i'll be in Hawaii from 4/24 to 4/28. So someones gonna have to help plan with this. I been meaning to email that one guy running CnC and see if he will open it up to our "speciality car". But other then that i'm outta ideas.

·
tastie treats
2,551 Posts
LOL, I'm telling you, skydiving would be BAMF!!!

·
Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,636 Posts
I Dont Know if i would be down for a Skydive.....The More Mass, The Faster the Acceleration, Dont Know If My Heart Is Up To Stati'z With All that extra Adrenaline...!!...lol..!!

·
Registered
718 Posts
Been there done that. Sky diving is a must at least once in your life. Its pretty scary when you think about it, but once you are there, you will feel safe. Tandem is what you will be doing, attached to a professional that does 5+ jumps a day. I had my x-gf surprise me on my bday years back.
RECOMMENDED!!!

·
You know I'm retarded...
2,907 Posts
4/28/09 - West Covina/Pasadena/Monrovia Meet TBD by Truc. :wtf:
It supposedly every third week on every month but since Chava is coming and we should give her some Supra love eventhough she didn't bring her Supra. Then we do it on the last week of that month. April 28th.
Can't wait to meet you Chava and welcome.

·
You know I'm retarded...
2,907 Posts
Speaking of skydiving, heck yeah!! I would love to dive in on 5000ft waterfall if there any here in USA. :B. Bumpy jumpy from the bridge heck yah!! Magic Moutain, Hell yaah!! Extreme, supra heck yaah!!! :D :lol:

·
tastie treats
2,551 Posts
Been there done that. Sky diving is a must at least once in your life. Its pretty scary when you think about it, but once you are there, you will feel safe. Tandem is what you will be doing, attached to a professional that does 5+ jumps a day. I had my x-gf surprise me on my bday years back.
RECOMMENDED!!!
Yeah I had the same thing. I want to jump solo so bad. I need more jumps and what a perfect excuse. I strongly recommend everyone skydive at least once in their life.

Speaking of skydiving, heck yeah!! I would love to dive in on 5000ft waterfall if there any here in USA. :B. Bumpy jumpy from the bridge heck yah!! Magic Moutain, Hell yaah!! Extreme, supra heck yaah!!! :D :lol:
Well, when you skydive, depending on where you go depends on the altitude you jump from. San Diego does it at 10,000 feet, Perris does it at 13,000 feet and Vegas does it at 15,000 feet which adds up to a full minute of free falling at 120 mph. You pull the cord at 5,000 feet so you figure you fall roughly 10,000 feet in 1 minute. Now that's a rush.
Six flags is lame since I've been skydiving. I didn't find anything there that was really "exciting". Next on my list, rock climbing and then base jumping.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts