Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I'll be in the Dulles/D.C. area this week on a business trip. Basically the night life on these trips ends up being bored as all hell in my hotel room. I thought I'd put up a quick post to see if there's anything going on street racing/track testing wise in the area this week.

Wouldn't mind meeting some East Coast peeps in person.....

Let me know............hit me up on aim @codyjohnp or this post..........

Later

Cody

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
what's up cody... met you briefly in texas. I'm commuting to dc every day for work.. not sure how far you are from andrews air force base?

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
There's a Race at MIR this sunday the 25th.

And if i'm not mistaken they have the regular Dulles Meet at Chick-Fila?

vnt :)

·
It's all ball bearings...
889 Posts
I was up in Sterling this afternoon; it is the kind of place that has chill suburban chain restaurants and leaves the nightlife to Arlington, Old Town & G'Town. This area can be a little boring on that front unless you feel up for going closer in towards D.C.

It seems as if most track oriented things in the area are in MD, while any street racing/spur-of-the-moment meets that might go on have to be discrete as the cops are very serious here. Other people would know more on this front than I do...I find anytime I roll out in my MKIV with other cars I always wind-up regretting it before the end of the night. So I stick to drinking and no driving at night :)

On Edit: Since you are obviously into speed, you might want to go check out the Udvar-Hazy National Air & Space Museum. It is about 10 minutes down Route 28 from where you are staying and worth it if you haven't seen it before.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
See if Tony Melburs car is running and give him a lesson how to launch his car! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts