Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
8,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm here till May 18th in Atlanta, anything supra related going on to break up the manotony of work?

Matt

·
Administrator
8,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chnco said:
Go home, nobody likes you!!!
Actually I'll be in Marietta tomorrow shit face.

Matt

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
There is a huge bike night at Malibu Grand Prix on Wen of this week so if your interested in going let me know.. we can ride up together...Im around... I get off at 2 everyday at work so if youd like to meet up.. hit me up...404-788-4301

-Ren

·
Administrator
8,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chnco said:
Wanna play some Halo? Do you guys still have the internet up north?
I have my xbox back at my hotel room ;)

Ren thats a possibility, I won't even have a rental car till wednesday night/thursday...so I'm stranded and get rides from coworkers up here currently.

phones 860-463-7118

Matt

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
FastTurbo said:
I have my xbox back at my hotel room ;)

Ren thats a possibility, I won't even have a rental car till wednesday night/thursday...so I'm stranded and get rides from coworkers up here currently.

phones 860-463-7118

Matt

Thats cool.. Well let me know whats up.. You have my number now. I could always come out to M-Retta and pick you up... just beware I have a really slow supra.. so dont laugh... too hard

·
Administrator
8,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ren said:
Thats cool.. Well let me know whats up.. You have my number now. I could always come out to M-Retta and pick you up... just beware I have a really slow supra.. so dont laugh... too hard
Notice the mk3 in my sig...lol. I don't discriminate ;)

Matt

·
evil will always triumph
2,225 Posts
FastTurbo said:
Notice the mk3 in my sig...lol. I don't discriminate ;)

Matt

hey hey hey, are you implying that mk3s r slow?? LOL

i really cant say shit cause my car doesnt even run right now :( but damnit does it look pretty LOL

·
3,466 Posts
When are you leaving Matt?

Let me know if you are down for some beer pong action, we played till about 4 last night.

·
Administrator
8,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
chnco said:
When are you leaving Matt?

Let me know if you are down for some beer pong action, we played till about 4 last night.
Thursday the 18th I go back. I basically have jack shit to do this weekend besides chill w/my homies here in College Park...lol. JK!

Reach me on the cell...like I said by tonight or tomorrow at the latest I will have a rental car to cart my ass around.

Matt

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
GA*Red*Supra said:
I'm glad you stopped by our little rained out team meet. :) LOL

I know It was good to see all of you guys.. I love your team.. very good peeps... although I almost had to stop for your boy in the mustang... he fishtailed on the on-ramp on 85 on the wet pavement and spun out.. Thank god it was in the grass and not the median.

·
Administrator
8,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I don't get a rental car till saturday :(

·
3,466 Posts
Bryant and I are going to a concert tonight at the Roxy in Buckhead and hitting up some bars afterwards. hit me up, I'll PM you my number.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts