Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Done some recent mods all in order before starting the car:

Apexi AVC-R boost controller (had Profec-B)
- also removed VSV for wastegate as instruced on MKIV.com
EGR Removal
ETTC switch (shouldnt have anything to do with the codes I am getting)

I am getting three different fun fun codes:

35 - turbo / barometric pressure sesnor circuit
41 - throttle position sesnor
47 - sub-throttle position sensor

I rechecked all the wiring to the ECM for the connection for the AVC-R and it is all correct according both to the instruciton manual and MKIV.com install.

Any ideas...????

Thanks for the help ahead of time.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to mention I did clear the diagnostic trouble codes from memory and they are still coming up as soon as I fire the car up.....

·
Boost4fun
1,848 Posts
Basically the boost sensor shouldn´t be affected by the AVC-R install. Check the cables again at the ECU. Maybe the pin went out a bit?!
Recheck also the TPS cable down there. Maybe you hurt that while connecting the AVC with that?
I couldn´t imagine anything else.. You could check the behaviour if the AVC is completely disconnected.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have had the Greddy BCC installed many moons before installing the AVC-R. I will check out a few things tommorow and go from there. I just thought maybe this was something common

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
The AVC-R just taps into the stock wires. So you would really have to screw something up to get a check engine light because you installed the AVC-R. I would just unplug the AVC-R to see if the problem goes away.

·
LoveHz
747 Posts
The AVC-R just taps into the stock wires. So you would really have to screw something up to get a check engine light because you installed the AVC-R. I would just unplug the AVC-R to see if the problem goes away.
this is a good idea... after that try to reset your greddy fcd... i had to do that with mines... after installing the boost controller... dunno why. might be due to the fact that i unplugged the battery... however... try to disconnect the avcr... light goes off... its prob your wiring...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts