Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here have one? where did you buy it? how much? whats the sound like? im looking into buying one for my N/A in preparation for a N/A-T kit... any advice will help! Thanks!

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
you'll love the sound. Its fully polished, easy install. Pipping hangs a little more than needed, but im lowered and live in the city but have had no issues. Exhaust is one peice, so shipping costs are $60+. Best way is to have a performance shop around your area call all the distributers and see if anyone has it in stock. cost is 400-500 depending on where u get it .

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NICE! just what i want to hear! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
i have it on my car but im turbo'd, mine sounds a lil diffrent though beause the resignator has been cut out

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anyone have a detailed pic of it on the back?

·
The Boost Machine
490 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anyone know the HP gains i will get? or is it just gonna be sound?

·
The Boost Machine
490 Posts

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
anyone know the HP gains i will get? or is it just gonna be sound?
with the 95mm pipping the exhaust will cause you to lose a little bit of low end torque, but will give your car better power on the top end. The car will sound amazing and if you ever miss the low end, put on 30 buck silencer and wala u have low end and a scream from the exhaust thats sounds like a toned down open wastegate on full throtle. This exhaust will also be great for NA-t once u go that route.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts