Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Phantasm
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling my aem wideband i just got from another memeber. decided to stick with my fjo. this wideband is NEW IN THE BOX. $250 and i will ship it anywhere in the normal us. next is my apexi ic. everything you see is what you get. all the ic pipes. the pipe that connects to the intake manifold has the temp sensor bong on it (see pic) the pipe below that has a hks BOV flange already on it. you can cut it off and patch it, or if you have a hks bov already it is ready to rock and roll. only two couplers are missing do to the fact that i needed them. but those are not hard to come by. there is a tiny bit of silver overspray from when i bought the car, it scrapes right off. i did not clean it because i havent had the time. i will also be throwing in the hose clamps. this piping was custom made at SOUND PERFORMANCE to fit their kits. this kit was held on by the two brackets at the bottom of the core (included) one is a little bent up but it will be easy to make straight. i had no problems with it what so ever, but more power is on the way and i upgraded. i held 700 rwhp with no issues. if you are wanting a cheap set up thats ready to rock then this is for you. $475 obo and i will ship it anywhere in the normal us.

·
feeding your habit
4,015 Posts
smokin deal on the FMIC....

I have the same mad max poster in my office at work!

·
DONT HASSLE THE HOFF
893 Posts
BB6SE said:
do u have to relocate the power steering or anything?
I did not have to relocate my PS or anything when I had the Apexi IC on my car, just bolted right up with no probs.

·
I love sequentials!
2,578 Posts
Steel or aluminum intercooler piping?

·
Registered
261 Posts
killsls1's said:
temp sensor bong on it (see pic)

You said "bong" :rofl:

Thats good stuff.

But serriously if the intercooler is not sold yet, I can make you a damn good offer for both (AEM wideband and the intercooler)!!!

Wipe out both with one buyer<<<

Let me know if its still available. Money in hand

PM me

thanx

·
Registered
174 Posts
PM sent

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.