Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how many NA's had this Exhaust. I just purchased it and have not had a chance to put it on.

Does anybody have the sound it makes recorded or something?

Thanks

Jeff

·
Boosted NA
246 Posts

·
Senior
1,474 Posts
Seems to be popular, supra4life has one with a silencer per his neighbors request. I just saw a Blitz nur spec on Turbo Dynamics website for 373.00(looks like a silencer comes with it). Any body familiar with it? How loud? I may save up for the pricey Greddy MX as it seems to be designed for the n/a & is rumored not to be too loud. I'm not trying to sell wolf tickets!:rolleyes:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the Apexi N1 on my N/a...i love it...its nice and deep sounding so it scares away the ricers.lol

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where did you find it for that price? Thanks and LMK

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Toyomoto makes aheaders for the is300 it should work with are engine. they show 16-18hp whp gains on a stock is300.

i was juts going to port the stock ones and makes a 2into 1 y pipe right after the headers then connect it to the second cat. the supra has 2 cats. one right after the headers meet and the other right after the first cat.

·
Registered
296 Posts
N1 - the bang for the bucks

Get the silicer too !

$$$ is tight, just want an exhaust that gives me some gain and looks nice. Apexi N1 is the one.

:)

My neighbor respectfully complains and so I bought a silicer. With the silicer, it's slightly lound than the stock. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts