Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Project time!
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought an apexi n1 for my supra and wanted to know if there is a lot of drone while driving and if its hella loud. ive seen some videos on youtube but a video and seeing it in person is different. should i keep my resonator on? any input or some very good videos with and without resonator would help

· ESE CULO
5,531 Posts
It's pretty quiet on a turbo car. On my NA it's fairly noticible while cruising but not too bad, under WOT it is loud enough for people to hear a block away. It doesn't drone as bad as other exhausts out there that I've heard though. But it's loud, then again any exhaust on a NA is loud.

· Premium Member
7,898 Posts
Krish,

Assuming this is a 3 inch.

What i'd do is have a section of 3 inch pipe made in place of the resonator, remove the resonator with some pipe left on both ends and use Butt Joint Clamp from Summit racing so you can "Tune" the sound, to suit your taste (deciding to keep the resonator on or off). even if you have to do this once it's fairly simple and cheap. even cheaper if you use slip on piping. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.