Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
I think Alex is retiring this year or next.

Wasn't surprised to see himself get banned as planned.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
He's been working for the company for 20 years. Whether it be Turner Broadcasting or something else.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Didn't he literally say in court he made over $20,000,000 in 2014?

Televangelists do the same thing.

From Wiki:

While Jones has stated, "I'm not a business guy, I'm a revolutionary," he spends much of InfoWars air time pitching health-enhancement and survivalist products to loyal viewers. As a private firms, Infowars and its affiliated companies ("a web of limited-liability companies") do not have to report make public financial statements, but Jones "operations were bringing in more than $20 million a year in revenue" as of 2014, "according to testimony Mr. Jones gave in a court case". Most of his revenue in 2014 "came from the sale of products like supplements such as the Super Male Vitality, which purports to boost testosterone, or Brain Force Plus, which promises to `supercharge` cognitive functions," according to records "viewed by The New York Times".[29] 2014 Court proceedings also show that InfoWars was successful enough for Jones and his wife at that time to be planning to "build a swimming pool complex ... featuring a waterfall and dining cabana with a stone fireplace. Mr. Jones bought four Rolex watches in one day in 2014, and spent $40,000 on a saltwater aquarium. Assets of Jones and his wife at the time "included a $70,000 grand piano, $50,000 in firearms and $752,000 in silver, gold and precious metals".[29]
"Self sabotage" is an excellent way to walk out of a situation forever. ;)

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SO THat's the problem hes made money pumping up america and exposing some of the serious fucking problems in this world and targeting america?

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
Not a problem with his business model, I just think it's just a coincidence with the timing. Has Tommy Robinson been as active since he made bail?

Vacation is my guess. Milo has also been dropped from major production.

Just coincidences.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,236 Posts
SO THat's the problem hes made money pumping up america and exposing some of the serious fucking problems in this world and targeting america?
Liberals are still butt hurt over 2016, so after blaming Russians hacking the election(or in the correct case hacking Hillary and exposing her crimes), Jones was a obvious choice for them.

More millennial should be reading George Orwell, this is the future.

·
I'm your huckleberry...
1,960 Posts
Liberals are still butt hurt over 2016, so after blaming Russians hacking the election(or in the correct case hacking Hillary and exposing her crimes), Jones was a obvious choice for them.

More millennial should be reading George Orwell, this is the future.
It'd be interesting to see how many Russian bots got banned and how many Americans got banned.

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
there's a difference between cutting don staff and deplatforming someone across multiple platforms.

alex is proof the 1st amendment is fucking dead and proof of that is the medias silence about it.

·
Slavery Is Freedom
76 Posts
LOL at 'freedom' discussion in 2018.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts