Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Ask First Search Later
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody im sorry about that post.i must of typed it wrong in the search because nothing came up.again sorry about that,ill be more carefull from now on!and yes i know im a :dumbass: so you dont have to tell me! :biggrin:

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Forum Nazi's getting you down?

·
Ask First Search Later
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry i aint as well respected as you are.if i want any credit on this forum then i gotta prove it.i made a mistake,that thread got locked otherwise i would have posted on there.if i make a mistake i try and make it right.and also everyone thought i was just trying to be the "cool guy" and start an old thread.if i knew it was there,i wouldve posted in there.and i didnt go "searching" in the mkii and mkiv forums from them,i try to learn everything i can about every car.so i take a look in there every so often and notice that both had one and were stickies and i thought it was wierd that we didnt have one and i searched and mispelled it or something and thought there wasnt one.so i decided to start one.again its not a big deal but i try to correct my actions when they are wrong.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
mysupra87 said:
workin on it!lol

we said a 10 second car not a 10 minute car, you can push that across the line... " or tow it "

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
mysupra87 said:
Yeah I slept through english. But thanks for teaching me! :rolleyes:
Grammer Nazi's getting you down? I think they get us all down. I say keep up your in -proper grammer/english, I love annoying them!

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,950 Posts
mysupra87 said:
sorry i aint as well respected as you are.if i want any credit on this forum then i gotta prove it.i made a mistake,that thread got locked otherwise i would have posted on there.if i make a mistake i try and make it right.and also everyone thought i was just trying to be the "cool guy" and start an old thread.if i knew it was there,i wouldve posted in there.and i didnt go "searching" in the mkii and mkiv forums from them,i try to learn everything i can about every car.so i take a look in there every so often and notice that both had one and were stickies and i thought it was wierd that we didnt have one and i searched and mispelled it or something and thought there wasnt one.so i decided to start one.again its not a big deal but i try to correct my actions when they are wrong.

The appology is accepted and that is all that is needed. It takes a big man to appologize, and it takse just as big a man to accept it. Let him alone. Now builf your car man! :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts