Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Boost Addict
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone in the Tri-Cities/Knoville area going to the KY meet on Saturday, April 16? I'm planning on leaving Greeneville (TN) that morning (not sure what time yet), thought I'd check & see if anyone else wanted to make the trip. It's about 4 hrs. or so from here, LMK if you want to go with, either PM, email, or leave a message here.

UPDATE: with the address provided by dbsupra, aussieimports appears to be just over 200 mi. from my house, about a 3.5 hr trip.

the thread from the MidWest forum:
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=267761

·
Boost Addict
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE, from dbsupra: the location has changed for the dyno/Sat. session, it'll be in the Louisville area, ~45 min NW of Lexington.
dbsupra said:
plans are finalized. finally. haha.

Friday is 1/4mi drag racing/hanging out at clay city from 4-10pm. it is $5 to watch and $10 to race. we will have a caravan from the louisville area leaving around 3. if you wish to meet for the caravan in louisville or somewhere along the way please email me at [email protected]

Saturday is dyno time at Clemons racing just outside of downtown louisville. we will meet there around noon. fees are $50 for 3 runs w/ the wideband or if we get 8 people together we can rent a 4hr slot and get 3 runs for $43.75 per person.
afterwards we can go to one of the many local restaurants to eat, drink and be merry.

any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to email me.
hope to see everyone there!

links:

www.mpdragway.com

www.clemonsracing.com/about.htm
I'll be leaving Greeneville ~7:30 Sat. morning, if any one wants to travel together from there, or meet up at a different location, LMK. I plan to take Hwy. 25 through to Corbin, KY, then I75 & I65 the rest of the way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts