Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well all I have been thinking about putting something together for the last few weeks. I wanted to do it this weekend, but the weather is supposed to be crap. With that said how is down for a meet on the 2nd? Hooters and a cruise or something.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
crappy timing, lousy weather here in the North. Also there are alot of cars down that are undergoing transformations after the meet.

End of the month would be better for alot of us. (april)

But who knows.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Personally I wont drive my car until the road salt is gone which will be another couple months or so. Im very sensitive about that stuff.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here in Albuquerque...I am going to see if I can get the MR2 club to come out as well. Should be a fun little get together. Gets dark about 6, would everyone want to meet up at around 4?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Im down for anytime, except that last weekend in April I'm having a party for my B-DAY, and of course everyone is invited. I just need to get my oil changed.

·
MONKEY TURBO FTMFW!!!!!
738 Posts
I would rather meet late next month when the roads are cleaner, and also when I get my MT's

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Roads are cool down here, as long as the weather holds out next week it should be nice and in the 70's.

Grant you want me to get you a bus pass:D !?!

·
Late Night Street Phantom
2,091 Posts
Well some of ours car are down at the moment and some aren't tuned for this altitude... it's not that were scare to drive em , it's just that they aren't quite ready yet.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts