Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Planning for a meet on April 28th. (Thursday Night)
Will be at 8:00 PM.

Will be held at an owners Quizno's in Richardson by Beltline and Coit.
The owner is a NSX friend is willing to hold a meet there and give some discounts to those that attend.

Quizno's Store #3957
300 North Coit Road
Suite 177
Richardson, TX 75080
972) 231-0424

Not just an exclusive MKIV meet, will be NSX owners and anyone else willing to come. Just trying to meet up with some MKIV owners since DFW meets usually suck, while the mkiii guys actually meet each other.

All are welcome,
and we plan to go catch some races after leaving Quizno's.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
I predict about 2 MKIV's and 102938437 MK3's...Thats just the way the cookie crumbles.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I'll be on a business trip that week :( Or I'd stop by with my new mk4 (if I get it through emissions, still looking for any tips on places :) ), it would be cool to meet some fellow owners.

M

·
0 Posts
I think I will try and make this event.I what to be there with some of the other 102million mkIIIs

Jeff

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'd love to be there too! You’re right about the mkiii owners... I have the mkiv and my boyfriend has a mkiii, we just went to a meet recently for the mkiii's... and I have noticed that even at TX2k5 there was a lot of camaraderie among the mkiii owners and the mkiv owners didn’t gather together hardly as much.

I agree that we need to build up the mkiv community! I have seen a few around and each time, get really excited to see another one. I love these cars!!!

The only thing tho... we live out in The Colony, and Richardson just sounds so far away. I'll talk to the boyfriend and hopefully we'll be out there too...

·
Registered
83 Posts
qualen said:
The DF/W MKIV community peaked in the summer of 2002 and has not been the same since. Kinda miss the strip club meets though. hee hee

Your funny... not sue I'd be much interested in those... :)

I'm definitely game though for getting our community together!

Why not have events, where the girls can feel comfortable too... surely, I'm not the only MKIV owner who's a girl.... :dunno:

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Unfortunately, every year we lose a few more Supras. We'll eventually end up having Supra meets and hope that "something" just shows up.... My MKIII has a 2JZ in it... does that almost count ;-)

Satan's and I plan to take both of 'em (MKIII & MKIV) to Vegas and other meets as possible... would ike to make this one, but a Thursday night (weeknite) meet doesn't work for our family/work schedule. We're headed to the JPI one here in a bit, but only taking the MKIV...

Maybe we'll see some of ya'll there.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Whe had a crew back in the day, Fern, Carlo's, Robert, Jason, Augie, Ton, Feldman, Shit man the list went on we would have close to 20 MKIV's sometime.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
JPI was cool!

I'd so love our community to build up again!

Looks like we won't be able to go to this one... being on a weeknight and all it makes it difficult when you have little ones at home. 8:00 pm is her bedtime! :(

Hopefully, there will be more meets planned. Can we try to make them weekend meets?
I'm sure that would bring out a bigger crowd. :agreed:

Satan's

M

·
0 Posts
White_lightning said:
yeah. had to leave JPI to go bitch slap some motor bikes;)
Is that meant figuratively or literally? It looks like you are your car could do both...

Jeff

1 - 20 of 57 Posts