Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Till the end of this month in order to clear out our excess inventory of Supra parts we are having a turbo kit blow out sale..

Single Turbo Kit, INSTALLED in our facility, with 61mm turbo as base is $4000 (INCLUDING LABOR)

I only have 5 in stock so this is surely a deal not to pass up.

Bill

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
what if i bring my own parts? how much is just labor?
and ive never heard of "April Single" turbos.. are they as good as garrets? :scratch:

·
Registered
379 Posts
cmracing said:
what if i bring my own parts? how much is just labor?
and ive never heard of "April Single" turbos.. are they as good as garrets? :scratch:

Are you serious? :scratch:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$3000 for a kit without labor with a 61mm turbo

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
What is included with the kit?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hks style header, 3" downpipe, PTE61mm turbo, oil lines, air filter, intake pipe, and all necessary bolts/hardware

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I wish I was near chicago so I could go check out those "April single turbos" I heard those were supposed to put 1000rwhp with that 61 kit. :faint: :)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Who makes the header?

·
Neverfollow
379 Posts
Alex D said:
More than likely STC makes the header, just like SP makes their own header, and BL makes their header.
SP makes some headers and they also have someone making them locally. STC uses cheap headers made in China.

·
Neverfollow
379 Posts
When I went to STC Bill offered me a header for $700 and said it's the same exact one in Marco's car with 1520 rwhp. I went to SP and asked them they said that the header in Marco's car is the same one in the SPO1 car and that's a custom made one from a guy in Carol Stream, IL and their cost on it is $2,100. I called WOTM, Titan, and MVP Motorsports to also verify this and they all said there is no way for $700. It is impossible. Look up the prices and see for your self. So Bill obviously lied to me so that's why my car is at SP and not at STC as we speak.

·
Neverfollow
379 Posts
Oh yeah I also forgot to also mention Power House Raceing, just look at their prices. No where you can get one for $700. Bill tried to pull a fast one on me. MacksTT your in Addison, you are just down the street from SP go there you will be amazed and if you like you can check out my car and my friends car we live in Glendale Heights and we got work done at SP. This way you can judge for yourself.

One more thing read Bill's post:

"hks style header"

What is that supposed to mean, don't mention at all the brand of the one he is selling.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Markos header is NOT the same one in SP01's car, Marko's header is one of our HKS style headers. EVERYONE IS FREE TO COME TO OUR SHOP AND LOOK AT MARKOS CAR TO SEE.

I am utterly offended that you are calling me a liar and suggesting I was lying about a car that was sitting 20 feet from us. I am not sure who gave you the misinformation that Marko is running one of SP's $2100 headers but it is a disgusting lie. We charge fair prices because we believe in fair business so you can continue to get milked by other shops all you want. We're still not only the fastest, but also the cheapest and we're still USA made as well.

·
Banned
820 Posts
Madanik said:
SP makes some headers and they also have someone making them locally. STC uses cheap headers made in China.
I'm a little offended that you would make such a statement. You are not properly informed or in a position to make such a statement. I have no problem with you expressing your opinion, but I do not see a reason that you should spread such misinformation. My car is sitting in the back of our shop and was at the time you were here. You could have at least taken a glance at it before you assumed all the bullshit a competing shop told you about a car they haven't worked on in over a year and a half.

·
Banned
820 Posts
MacksTT said:
Hrmm. This post above has just made my decision tougher
Go to SP, it seems they need the business so bad that they're bashing away with false accusations. We have yet to say a SINGLE deragotory thing about them. I have heard from more than 10 people that this is not their practice when our shop is mentioned over there.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts