Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone considering the ARC BOV and looking for a sound clip, enjoy. My roommate filmed me making a couple passes so you can hear it blow off. We did a few runs from a roll as well on the open road, but unfortunately there was too much wind noise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcNaSAVW3k0

You can purchase the ARC BOV at www.MVPmotorsports.com, btw. I don't have sufficient mods to really comment on its ability or inability to hold pressure, etc., but for the short period I've had it, it's done fine.

I hope this helps someone considering the purchase, as I tried to find a clip of it before I bought it, but didn't have such luck.

·
Letterkenny
272 Posts
Thanks for posting the sound/video clip. I've wanted to hear what one sounded like. What mods do you have? Either way you can't really go wrong with ARC products, as they are right up there in terms of quality/performance.

Oh and nice Supra as well.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for posting the sound/video clip. I've wanted to hear what one sounded like. What mods do you have? Either way you can't really go wrong with ARC products, as they are right up there in terms of quality/performance.

Oh and nice Supra as well.
Stock.

Yea, I've heard people say nothing but good things about ARC products, but I knew there had to be some people who were wondering what it sounded like, so I posted the video. :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just found the multimedia forums and it looks like this should go there, so mods if you think it should, please move it there and sorry for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
^Perhaps, but any good quality valve will be. And, you get a cast pipe and flange as well. Otherwise, you will need to factor-in the flange and someone's time to weld it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts