Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Z06 convert
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering why they're oh-so-cheap, especially on the used market. Do they do their job well?

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
i had one and i must say it was good .

·
Registered
61 Posts
The TRD strut tower bar is best choice. It is structurally superior to all the other bars. It is a solid brace.

The brace is a tight fit over the top of the motor & may interfere with some large turbo installations.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I have a greddy for years now and it is good.I have driven car with TRD and could not tell any different in feel and i just got another greddy,went from round to flat,why? wanted a change,different look.The trd is too heavy.
I have my first greddy for sale $50 + shipping.It's the round one.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I really doubt that you would notice much difference between different bars, but that being said, I think the TRD is by far the best choice. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the Greddy though, and it's probably a good bang for buck.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I could be wrong but I dont think they make much of a difference as to which bar you pick. The only difference in my opinion is the way it looks.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
KansaiSupra said:
I could be wrong but I dont think they make much of a difference as to which bar you pick. The only difference in my opinion is the way it looks.
And weight.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
Tech said:
The TRD strut tower bar is best choice. It is structurally superior to all the other bars. It is a solid brace.

The brace is a tight fit over the top of the motor & may interfere with some large turbo installations.
sorry i think the cusco one is the best, i love my carbon overlay one .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts