Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
It will never run...
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A couple of weeks ago I had the oppertunity to dyno my car. Although at the time the boost controller was not working. So we just dynoed on the wastegate spring, so i was making at all runs at just a tick under 1.0 bar. It did 467 at that boost level, and somewhere around 420 tq. I was impressed just didnt know if this was the norm. Setup is a 67gtg with a .68 a/r, vpc, safc, 264 cams, and autotuner fuel kit. It was a very conservative tune running 10.8-11.2's from boost on, and around 13.5-14.5 before boost. So is 467 good at around 14 psi?? Thanks guys!
Ryan

Also forgot to mention that the car is a 6 speed...that kinda important...lol!

·
Registered
770 Posts
That sounds good to me i made 393rwhp on a pt60-1 and 12psi. I also have a 6spd. I will be switching to that turbo next could you post a dyno sheet?

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
For less then 1bar they sound promising! :cool: With proper tuning and your supporting mods you should be able to put down some much larger numbers at a much higher presure.

·
Registered
130 Posts
467 RWHP sounds good. But, i have seen alot of these MKIV putting down 700+ RWHP.
I own a FD3, so i am not an expert on the Supra.
But i think the Supra is a awesome car! looks and performance!

maybe interested in getting a MKIV

·
BIG DICK BANDIT
322 Posts
boosted-fd said:
467 RWHP sounds good. But, i have seen alot of these MKIV putting down 700+ RWHP.
I own a FD3, so i am not an expert on the Supra.
But i think the Supra is a awesome car! looks and performance!

maybe interested in getting a MKIV
yea maybe [email protected] but hes only running 14lbs

P.S. Ryan what you comin down here to the good ole south to kick it with me, Ben, and Matt. We can run a couple laps around the city and see if you cant keep up with Matt. J/K You wouldnt have a chance:D

·
It will never run...
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, Ill see if I can dig up my dyno numbers here in the next day. I have a feeling its in my car which is at the shop at the momment. Bruce man! Ill be down there in a couple of weeks...you aint serious about me keeping up with Matt are you?? lol Or did you mean Ben...cause hell no i cant. But I will. Espeically if Matt buys my Turbo and I go to the 74.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hey beoch, what if I just don't buy you're turbo and just go ahead and get a SP74!! Then what, huh? huh? huh? huh? Yeah thought so!! SHUTUP!! LOL LOL JK! I'll see what I can do!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts