Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm picking up a set of TEIN HR's this weekend and I want to know if the 18K front and 10 K springs are too stiff for the street. I assume that they come with the standard spring rates of 10K front and 8K rear. I never go to the track but I want to take a corner or onramp like a champ. What should I do?

Eric

·
Supra OG
1,002 Posts
cowboy bebop said:
Hey guys, I'm picking up a set of TEIN HR's this weekend and I want to know if the 18K front and 10 K springs are too stiff for the street. I assume that they come with the standard spring rates of 10K front and 8K rear. I never go to the track but I want to take a corner or onramp like a champ. What should I do?

Eric
At least on the HA's, the standard spring rates are 14K front and 8K rear.

I run 14K front and 10K rear. The setup is awesome. It's stiff but I don't mind it -- others might. For more info on this setup and its handling, search for "Tein" in the past week....

Andi

W

·
0 Posts
I have the standard Tein HA spring rates (14k front, 8k rear). It's stiff for the street, but liveable. I've heard other people say that what I have is too stiff for the street.

Personally, I think much stiffer than my current spring rates will be too stiff for the street. But I can live with my current spring rates on the street.

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about the misinformation. I think my math was all wrong. Thanks for the responces. I'm looking for a stiif suspension for the street and the standard spring rates might be my ticket. I've been mulling over this for about a week now and you guys have helped greatly with my decision. Thanks.

Eric

1 - 4 of 4 Posts