Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Addicted to boost
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Supra Owners:

I'm looking for as many repair manuals as possible for my 93.5 TT Supra. All I can find is the Toyota factory service manuals. I purchased them the other day. I'm used to finding Hayne's and Chilton's manuals but the local stores tell me they don't exist for 93-98 Supras. First question, is this true? Secondly, do you guys know of any other repair/service manuals for our car? Your help will be appreciated.

D

·
0 Posts
Toyota factory manual are excellent. Why do you want "watered down" third party manuals?

·
Addicted to boost
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those "watered down third party manuals" can be very helpful. My buddy and I installed a V2 supercharger in his 4th gen Maxima two weeks ago, and we needed all three books (Factory Service Manual, Chilton's, and Haynes) to do the job. In his case, the Hayne's manual was a lot more helpful than the FSM with Chilton's coming in last place. With my camaro, I have all three books as well. Again, the Hayne's was the most helpful when doing work. Having multiple sources can never hurt (just the pocket book a little) :D

·
Addicted to boost
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the link Zerosoul. That links shows that there are a total of 5 factory service manuals (4 if you have a stick) total for the Supra. My Toyota dealer previously told me there was only two manuals. I will now order the other two books. Anyone else know of different repair manuals?? :peace:

·
Live your dreams
922 Posts
1. 1.800.622.2033 Toyo dept where you can order manuals
2. Curt, parts manager @ Elmhurst Toyo. Very knowledgeable & helpful. His email [email protected]
3. Jeff Watson @ Jay Marks Toyo. His email [email protected]

I think that these are your best resources for manual info.

Good luck!

Jay :cool:

·
Super Moderator
46,550 Posts
#00400-14500 owners manuel
#00400-RM343-U1 master manuel book 1
#00400-RM343-U2 master manuel book 2
#00400-RM347 A340E auto trans maunel
#00400-WD174 master elec wiring diagrams
#00400-NC096-93.5 new car features{this book a MUST]
#00400-BR042 collision repair

The above #'s cover 93.5 except the NCF,collision book,those cover all MKIV's

1.800-622.2033 outside calif
1.800.443.7656 calif residents
9-5 pst

Toyota factory manuels order desk.

Thanks for the positive comments Jay.:smile:

·
Live your dreams
922 Posts
Curt,

Thanks for the positive comments Jay.

No need to thank me; a "no charge" on my next order will suffice...;)

Jay :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts