Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
gt35/40?
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a set of custom works for my supra, and I am just wondering if I got the offset and sizes correct, I want the rim/tire flush with the fender and a big lip on the back let me know if I can run anymore offset in the rear to get a bigger lip! thanks guys

Front: 18x 9 +44 offset

Rear: 18 x 10 +42 offset

Ps- fenders will be rolled

Let me know what combos you guys used to get a nice lip in the back i want at least 3 inches.... the guy said with that combo ill have a 2.96 inch lip which is good but if i can get a bigger one i'd be happier

TIA

·
Registered
825 Posts
that sounds about right i dont think u can actually ft anything larger in stock fenders. 285 tires are about the highest i can go IF the car is dropped about an inch

·
Premium Member
3,148 Posts
You can fit 285's on the front and 295's on the rear with stock fenders and the correct offsets. You will need a +50mm offset front and +53mm offset rear to fit the above sizes without cutting the fender.

The offsets above will only allow a 255 (possibly a 265) on the front and of course a 285 will fit with cut fenders (possibly without cutting).

Later, Steve

·
gt35/40?
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i see you are running some pretty big rims, what kind of offsets are you running?

·
Premium Member
3,148 Posts
+50mm front and +55mm rear.

Later, Steve

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Steve, please excuse my newbie question. But the size of the tire depends on the offest of the wheel regardless of having your fenders rolled or not?

I only ask since I'm thinking about rolling my fenders pretty soon and gettin aftermarket rims and run larger tires up front and the rear. Thanks.

P.S
+1 to the search button

·
'95 TT
668 Posts
I run .37 offset with 285's on 18x10 dropped an inch with rolled fenders.

It's about as close to rubbing as it can come without actually rubbing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts