1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
If you want I'll show you how to drive in Bradenton. :1poke:

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Screw that. I am just going to buy a finished car. It's a lot eaiser and I won't have to rush things. If you know of any good ones LMK.

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
PM sent.

·
9's Club
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Engine bay has not been detailed at all so it looks very dirty, most importantly the car is running awesome, i wish i had more time to dedicate to it and it wouldnt take me this long to get it ready but i'm definitly pleased with the results so far, no I just need to run the time and i'll be 100% happy, Thanks for the nice coments :)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Sounds good Mario.. I remember when i came to Dynamic to buy that thing.. I am soo glad that you kept it and put it to good use.. What stall and gear are you running.. Good stuff.. I am coming back in July for 2 months.. Better let me make a pass.. I miss my car already.. Should have kept that mofo.. Good luck

Sherbaz

·
9's Club
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds good Mario.. I remember when i came to Dynamic to buy that thing.. I am soo glad that you kept it and put it to good use.. What stall and gear are you running.. Good stuff.. I am coming back in July for 2 months.. Better let me make a pass.. I miss my car already.. Should have kept that mofo.. Good luck

Sherbaz
3200 Stall, and stock Auto TT gears...I'm going to try 26" tire at the track this friday, if that doesnt work i'll try a 28" (which is what turbo6 black sc has), I love the car and its looking gorgeous no BS, i have thousand of hours in it just taking care of the little details, but it seems to be pretty dam solid now. You should get your flight for june 28th or 29th so u can make it to FL2K7!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Iam almost down i need to take the sup to titian one more time and iam ready to go. This meet is going to be fun. When the car is ready i will post some pics.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Troy,
Thats the way your car always looks cause your the tuner for the poor thing.Get someone to fix it that doesn`t use bailing wire to put things together,lol.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts