Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Time for change
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone think that the white supra on the main page is kinda bootleg?
Not a fan of the lip and white, along with the nice holes for the license plate holder that are still there? Im SURE the car is fast, but it looks kinda meh? :)

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
That's Hi-Psi's old ride. I like the mean and all-business look of the car.

·
Blue Thunder
3,600 Posts
Well show us what you got to replace it !!!!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
It's clean with all the stock lines of the car. Like someone else said, it's all business.

~Asim

·
Recovering Supraholic
551 Posts
I think you should show pics of yours. Who know... maybe it is worthy of the honor to be on the SF main page...

·
Will work for Supra parts
624 Posts
Definitely looks terrible with the black lip on the front. The first time I opened the page up, I saw a super clean, stock bodied Supra and was taken by surprise. Then I scrolled the screen down, and what's this? A black lip on an otherwise beautiful white car? What the? Eegads!

·
Registered
798 Posts
looks aright, but i think there should be a stock supra as the logo....to be fair to everyone....the one at the top of the page looks badass to me

·
Registered
308 Posts
for some reason, i thought that was Nero's (the guy that runs titan) car? does he have a similar one or something, i cant remember why i thought it was his?

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
Does anyone think that the white supra on the main page is kinda bootleg?
Not a fan of the lip and white, along with the nice holes for the license plate holder that are still there? Im SURE the car is fast, but it looks kinda meh? :)

The car looks awesome to me what's bootleg about it? Its an all business car you know from the era of going fast with class.

Regards,

·
Registered
88 Posts
That car is amazing in my opinion, it has such a badass stance!

·
Registered
307 Posts
It looks kinda cool, if I were to recommend another ride I would go for OBIWANS engine bay for a while and "mykrsvicious" or some thing like that, ride. A collage of Supras could do the trick... just to try some thing new of course... Then again if MVP is a major sponsor of this forum then a COMPLETELY modded by MVP car would do the trick...

·
Time for change
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I guess your all right. I mean I know the car is setup to get the job done, and its hot in its own respect. Its just that there are SO many beautiful supras out there.

My supra looks pretty much stock. Its lowered, with Modas on it, Greddy 4 row, great lookin car, but there are FAR better looking supras out there, not that Im complaining about the looks of mine.

·
2JZ NA-T
5,413 Posts
well a supra is a supra... although we all love all of the different ones, we do all have different tastes... just because one supra looks hella-bad to some one , doesnt mean its gona look the same to some one else.... i mean if it was up to me i would probably put a different car on the front page, but i cant complain about this one, b/c it really does speak business.... straight up business

1 - 20 of 27 Posts