Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Blue Thunder
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dusty and guys,

I ordered an HKS TT harness for a 93.5 Supra, I got one for a MA70 part no TT-1. :(
Do I have to send it back, pay the $8 shipping and wait ,hopefully, for the right one to arrive?
This is a $15 part you know...

Why is it that the first time I ever order from some place the order gets messed up ? It never fails...

Brian

Here's my order info:

Order Number: #13825
Credit Card Sale
Email:[email protected]
Bill to:Brian Adams

Ref No: HK 4103-RT004 Quantity: 1 HKS Turbo Timer Harness for 1993-96 Supra/ - $15.00 Each
Ref No: SF Sticker Pair Quantity: 1 SupraForums.com Sticker Pair for Side Windows/ - $8.00 Each

Will ship via: UPS Ground Residential

Subtotal: $23.00
Shipping: $10.45
Sales Tax: $0.00
------------------
Total: $33.45

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Can't answer your question about your unlucky streak but mistakes are rarely made at MVP, sorry it had to happen to you. I take full blame for this one as it was an invoicing error on my part.

I've paid for the incorrect part out of pocket so whatever you wish to do with it is up to you - the correct harness is on it's way to you via 2-day shipping and you will have it by Friday.

My apologies for the mistake and hope you don't hold it against us - give me a call directly next time and I'll be sure to make up for it on your next order. :)

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Blue Thunder
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kevin. My car is apart and going to paint Friday, this was the last piece I needed to have b4
I put the CF overlays on. I did not want to take the dash apart again when the harness arrived.

Thanks again...next time I'll call.

Brian

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Thanks Kevin. My car is apart and going to paint Friday, this was the last piece I needed to have b4
I put the CF overlays on. I did not want to take the dash apart again when the harness arrived.

Thanks again...next time I'll call.

Brian
Switched it to overnight, you'll have it on Thursday - don't know what time UPS comes by your place so I don't know if getting it to you by Friday would allow for enough time.

Regards,

Kevin

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Damn now that is customer service thats what Im talking about

·
The Funny Man
1,254 Posts
If only all companies pushed customer service like this......

·
Registered
366 Posts
Every company in the world makes mistakes. Its how u take care of them when u really shine! A++ in my book.

·
Blue Thunder
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Every company in the world makes mistakes. Its how u take care of them when u really shine! A++ in my book.
Werd !!!! Thanks ALOT !!!!:rockon:

·
Blue Thunder
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Switched it to overnight, you'll have it on Thursday - don't know what time UPS comes by your place so I don't know if getting it to you by Friday would allow for enough time.

Regards,

Kevin

Got it !!!!! WOW !!!! That's customer service !!!!

Thanks Kevin !!!!

Brian

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
No problem Brian, hope it was not too much of an inconvenience and everything goes well with the paint. I promise it won't happen next time :)

Regards,

Kevin

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
Kevin is the man...

he shows this kind of service to everyone

1 - 11 of 11 Posts