Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an Aristo 2JZ-GTE engine pullout with AT transmission . (forward oil pan, etc).

Can anyone confirm that this AT transmission is the same as the Supra TT AT transmission? I searched, but didn't come up with anything.

I don't need the transmission (I'm 6spd), and I was going to sell it to someone with an AT supra but I want to make sure I'm not selling them something that won't work.

Thanks!

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
stupid question

J

·
0 Posts
Stupid answer..

To the best of my knowledge they are the same. The only difference that I know is, where the dirve shaft bolts up is 3 bolt instead of 4 bolt (mkiv). Rule of the thumb, just check over the connectors and make sure it's all the same etc.. I doubt to will have any problems..

Steve

·
How does my exhaust smell
1,014 Posts
Its the same tranny. I replaced my stock tranny with a JDM tranny from an Aristo. It lasted about 25K at BPU++, and small single power levels with a pulled trac fuse.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to both of you who replied with constructive (and very helpful!) information!

The other dude can STFU until you have something intelligent to say. These forums are about sharing information, not boosting your post count.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts