Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. So I have a 95na auto supra. I bought and had installed a aristo 2jzgte vvti and the auto trans it came with. We are unable to get the trans to shift properly. It will not go into overdrive. Any help would be great. Has anyone ever done this exact swap before? And I'm using the aristo vvti ecu with it.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Japanese Tuning in Plain English

I haven't come across it yet...and I don't think the Aristo Shift box assembly fits... Assuredly that Aristo ECU needs the shifter position from "shift selector ECU", which located on the bottom of the Aristo shifter box.

Supra... the O/D is just a button on the shifter... the PRND21 shift gate is straight, up and down.

Aristo O/D would be the "D" position on the shift gate... Aristo shifter also shifts left /right to engage manual mode. this is probably the Shifter Position input you're missing..:dunno:. maybe wire the Supra OD button to perform the Aristo L/R switch. A Lexus GS300/400/430 shift assembly will have the same setup.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there iv been looking for someone like yourself who has fitted the aristo and ecu auto box into a na supra mine is the same as your,s and exact same build ,, iv also installed the aristo ecu and im also having the 4th overdrive issue - can you tell me how you sorted it out would be of a great help ?? thank you kindly

1 - 3 of 3 Posts