Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sometimes I see dead ppl
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm loosley looking at a job in Casa Grande. Any info on the area? Anybody local import car parts and engines from Japan-as I am also looking into doing that as well (business partner will soon be doing so from Dallas)

also, what's rent like over there? I want to get a house, kinda away from people with a lot of room to store a crapton of engines and that, also to be able to set up shop at as well-probably something in the country.

lmk.

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
Dude your going to hate life if you move to Casa Grand... Its a small crappy little town in the middle of no where and nothing but dirt and dust everywhere. My girlfriend use to live down their and they had a house down their and it was a little under 2000 square foot and they where paying around 1400 a month.

Move to Either Mesa or Tucson, or Queen creek or chandler haha or Apache Junction of course I'm the only supra owner out this far... But those places are bombing like crazy, But trying to start a business in Casa grand is like trying to catch fish in a dried up lake it just wont work but never know in 5 years it could be bombing like crazy also...

·
Sometimes I see dead ppl
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can take well to small towns. I am orignally from Iowa-i used to live 3 miles from the second biggest town in my county (2500 people). So small town life is cool. More or less for what I want to do (hopefully). And as for rent, anything's got to be cheaper than what I am paying now. I pay $615 a month + utilities and cable and roadrunner and shit, and all that I have is a tiny-ass room in a 2 bedroom apartment (which my friend lives in the other room and pays the other half of rent and shit). 2000 square feet is a lot for me. You'd be hard pressed out here to find a house for $1400 with 2000 square feet. It's more like $1500 for 1000-1500 sqft, and you're lucky if you get a tiny ass yard with it. and even luckier if there is parking-let alone a garage (sidenote, a garage out here doesn't necessarily have a garage door, i.e, a 3 sided structure).

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
Haha nice well i think i know where your coming from when you say anything is better. I guess casa grand is growing but slowly. to me its in BFE but to most people Im in BFE lol...

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
casa grande will be boring!
-jt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts