Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale:

- APR GT-500 Widebody Wing - Brand New, mounted briefly but has never seen 1 mile on the road. Spanning an approximate length of 70"across, the GTC-500 is the largest aftermarket adjustable wing available. With its optimized 3D airfoil shape, the GTC-500 is perfect for high speed touring applications and supplies an ample amount of downforce without causing excess drag.

** SALE PENDING TO PWPANAS**

- Garrett GT High Density / High Efficiency "Bar and Plate" Intercooler Core. - 24" Wide x 12" Tall x 3.5" Thick. Comes ready to assemble onto end tanks. 500 - 550 HP Flow Capacity. I purchased this brand new for $495.00, asking $350.00 if picked up in Queens, NY or $400.00 shipped. Does not include end tanks, you can get those from Vibrant Performance for dirt cheap. Box was opened to inspect contents, but intercooler is 100% perfect.

http://www.atpturbo.com/Merchant2/m...tp&Product_Code=ATP-INT-006&Category_Code=BCS

- Stock Upper Cam Sprocket Cover - Taken off my car literally today. It's a little beat up, and ONLY for a local sale. Price is $30.00 to anyone near Queens, NY.

- RC Engineering 850cc Top-Feed Injectors- I had these recently flow tested directly at RC, all injectors are perfect. Will fit most fuel rails including SP, Titan, etc. since they are top feed, exception being the Veilside rail. I am going to give the local guys dibs first, so if interested please PM me. Price is $400.00, OBO.

Shipping Terms: If it's stated that it's a local sale, then it's a local sale therefore I will not ship. All other items are shipable, and I will do so under my business shipping account. What that means is I will literally ship tomorrow provided Fedex can pick up the package in time. All items will be shipped ground unless you make up the difference for Express or Priority.

Payment: Paypal ONLY from a verified account. If you have no feedback on these forums, then be prepared to send a MO. It's not that I don't trust you, it's that............... well yea I guess I don't trust you. Unless you delvered my first born, or are prepared to meet up this weekend, i'm sorry.

Dibs Policy: There is none. I say who gets the material, and dibs means nothing unless your the fat kid on the school bus.

:bootyshak

Questions? PM Me.

Thanks!

- Vic

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Benefits: You work at least 70 hours a week, spending most of your time dealing with manufacturers who don't keep their promises and thus indirectly you wind up pissing off all your customers because "you lied to them". Well, that's when you can actually get hold of a manufacturer so he can lie to you, most of the time they just don't answer your calls or emails, much less return them.

At the end of the month, with 300 hours of work in, you usually have enough money to pay your bills and sometimes enough left over to send your girl some flowers since you've ignored her yet again all of this month. That is if you still have a girl and she hasn't left you (yet) for not being there for her "emotional needs".

Yes, you'll be willing to relocate, thanks for offering. And we have that movie with White Castle in it, does that count? Sorry, but our burgers are made with large portions of corn fed dead cow around here, not frozen patties cooked by a guy with a funny hat.

So see ya in a week?

·
Administrator
8,838 Posts
Please keep the thread on topic....lol...why hasn't braddman deleted all these posts yet?

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please keep the thread on topic....lol...why hasn't braddman deleted all these posts yet?
My current job: Work on a USN ship averaging 112-hours per pay period +50 hours overtime. Deal with the Navy which is more like having sex with a strip of sandpaper only to keep putting money into a Supra that hasn't ran in 2+ years.

Take pitty on me Braddman, take pitty on me. :wavey:

Continue to be single since no decent looking girl would want to date a guy gone 10/12 months a year (excluding the occasional Swamp Donkey (Note Definition Here: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swamp+donkey) that comes into your life offering the finest in McDonalds food and company.

Continue telling all your friends "its all worth it" yet wonder if it is. Continue selling snakes and rare reptiles to impress more ladies, and generate some additional income to pay for more snakes and Supra crap.

See me in a week? Sooner than you might expect Dusty. :agreed:

·
Administrator
8,838 Posts
Vic, will you ship local to CT or I can try to see if one of my drivers can meet you on the way to jersey to pickup cars.

LMK

Matt

·
Registered
313 Posts
any one local in NJ that can pick up the wing and ship it to me??
i would definately pay them money for shipping and time and expense.

please let me know or pm me.
thank you
Trinh

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
My current job: Work on a USN ship averaging 112-hours per pay period +50 hours overtime. Deal with the Navy which is more like having sex with a strip of sandpaper only to keep putting money into a Supra that hasn't ran in 2+ years.
will if you need someone to take the Supra off your hands i am less then 5 mins outside of Queens ( and more then happy )
and i am there every weekend :)

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
will if you need someone to take the Supra off your hands i am less then 5 mins outside of Queens ( and more then happy )
and i am there every weekend :)
Thanks for the offer, but with the cash I have this in car, getting rid of it would completely kill me. I'll see it thru, even though she's like the "crazy ex girlfriend."

:1poke:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts