Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
A Dyno never won a race..
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The two differnt main bolts, can anybody tell me where they go on the main caps. Pics would be dandy. thanks.

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
In the middle ( i believe on #4), they are shorter ( on the head) to clear the OIL PUMP unit/scavenge device..

believe me, i was worried to death when my oil pump didnt fit.....then it hit me after about 15 minutes LOL....

but yes, the shorter ones are made to go on the main cap that is right under the oil pump, the other taller ones are obviously for the other main caps that arnt coverd by the oil pump. :)

-Jonathan

·
A Dyno never won a race..
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
simann said:
In the middle ( i believe on #4), they are shorter ( on the head) to clear the OIL PUMP unit/scavenge device..

believe me, i was worried to death when my oil pump didnt fit.....then it hit me after about 15 minutes LOL....

but yes, the shorter ones are made to go on the main cap that is right under the oil pump, the other taller ones are obviously for the other main caps that arnt coverd by the oil pump. :)

-Jonathan
hey both bolts would go on the same cap right??

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
whats up Tommy? So are you going to get it running and sale it? I would keep it if I was you cause we can never even get close to what we want for them. I just picked up a new shell the will have a 1jz swap along with a single setup instead of the twin turbos.

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
I did not know the bolts were differen't lengths for that reason? Are ther studs the same way? I heard some say the studs are to tall for the oil pump and this brought some hope that that problem was fixed by arp.
eric

·
Supraman Vs. Mista-T
804 Posts
cnewingham said:
whats up Tommy? So are you going to get it running and sale it? I would keep it if I was you cause we can never even get close to what we want for them. I just picked up a new shell the will have a 1jz swap along with a single setup instead of the twin turbos.
why would i sell supra??? Hey chase i got my class a dl. Im in Claremont ca right now tryng to get a job with this transport company. When im done ill have enough cash for a MKV lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts