Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I could get the arp bolts that comes on the eagle rods. I did some searching but couldn't find anything. I bought a set of 7MGTE ARP Rdo Bolt kit thinking it was the same but they are different. The part # for the one I need is ARP 2000. I only need 2 but will buy a complete set if I have to. Any help would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks I am going to give them a call tomorrow. I don't really need a whole set. I just don't like the way 2 of them feel. If I could buy 2 I will but if they sell it as a set, I will just buy the whole thing.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
those ARP bolts are made especially for Eagle. IIRC, ARP stamps the "EAGLE" name into the head of the bolt, so they may only be available thru Eagle.

·
25psi = 14" brakes :)
2,306 Posts
Like the way they feel? Sounds like you need to contact Eagle, or whoever sold you the Eagle rods.

Feel? Just curious, what "feels" wrong to you?

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
yeah.. what FEELS wrong... i didnt really think aboot that. is there soemthing wrong w/ the ARP's taht Eagle uses? i mean, they do seem to be 8mm bolts rather than the 10mm that are on the stock rods. but again, the only experience i have is with 4G63 rods, not supra stuff. but i was informed that Eagle uses the same size rod bolts for hondas as they do for Supras and whatnot... and thats what i was told the problem with the Eagles for 2jz's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts