Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Supraforum members do not really attend any JDM Theory shows but I figured I would post up. Anyone else going? I will be attending along with my dad.

Copied from another thread:

"JDM THEORY will be having a 100 car limit showcase at the Asian Heritage Festival in Downtown San Francisco - Registration is now OPEN!
Street Festival is 11am-5pm and ton's of FOOD BOOTHS, ACTIVITIES, and things to do enjoy!"

A few pictures from last years event.

·
Registered
651 Posts
my car is too jankie to be shown lol, but ill probably be there

·
Bully
5,319 Posts
Hmmmm I need to go to SF soon anyways.. maybe ill go this weekend and go to this too

·
Banned
3,235 Posts
i would have entered, but... theres more "jdm" hondas than anything else. oh, and they said no stock wheels on the cars in the show. lol!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I might check it out. I used to enter the JDM Theory events with my blue 350z.

To the OP: I think I remember seeing your red supra at the JDM Theory show in sf japantown. I was the blue 350z across from you.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
All those asians congested in one place and each behind the wheel of a car. I'll stay away......FAR AWAY!!!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I will see you there garret! Is your dad going to show his supra as well? The guys at Full Function said there will be a TRD widebody supra, HKS twin turbos, etc. I bet he will take it all!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Sounds good! is chuck going? A let me know what ur going?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I will see you there garret! Is your dad going to show his supra as well? The guys at Full Function said there will be a TRD widebody supra, HKS twin turbos, etc. I bet he will take it all!
Now I want to go, but I'll be in Vegas at the time. Someone take pics?

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Full Function must be bringing or know of someone else bringing a widebody. But yes we plan on bringing out my dad's widebody. So if there is another one coming this should be really cool.

-Garrett

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds good! is chuck going? A let me know what ur going?
He has to work, but he might come by after work. We will be leaving at around 7:30AM so we can be there for check in which starts at 8AM-9:30AM.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I didn't see an address listed so here it is:

Thanks for sharing, I might check it out..

-Quote from Honda-tech post-

"(IMPORT AND DOMESTIC welcome...YES DOMESTIC!)"

Seems silly to include domestics, then what about european imports?

"Cars must be CLEAN and not "un-finished projects" with primered fendors, stock rims and suspension. Basically, lowered on rims with a clean OEM/CUSTOM paint preferred."

LOL--That R33 would have looked much better with stock wheels but then he/she wouldn't be allowed in the show.

·
Extra medium
877 Posts
Am I the only one that when I see a supercharged S2k pic i think HOLY CRAP THATS A HUGE TURBO, and then realise its not... >.<

·
@llcoolgene
662 Posts
That's my boy's S2k with the comptech/volks.......i helped put his car together....car is one fast mofo!

·
SecretService.jp
673 Posts
LOL--That R33 would have looked much better with stock wheels but then he/she wouldn't be allowed in the show.
The R33 GT-S is on stock rims, the R32 GT-R isn't... ;)

~Cheers~

·
Swinging HARD!
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
DO IT Mike. I'll let you borrow my wheels lol.
Hey I want to use your CCWs with the sssslicks!!! Tell your parents to stay so you can come up to San Fran so we can do some data login!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts