Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup guys, I finally had time to go take some bad ass pics of my baby Angelina. Been having a bad week so I decided to hit Ocean Beach in SF to get my mind off things. Beautiful day around 5pm there, not so windy either, quite theraputic just taking hella pictures of your baby at every angle. Enjoy it guys =)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Looks great, but do you have any regular pics with some sunlight on the paint so I can appreciate the color?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Benj, I'll work on regular pics the next time i take a shoot, i love taking photos in the artistic sense. But thanks guys. I just added some more pics to the first post. Thanks again.. once again.. it was a nice and soothing day.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha thanks bro, depends on the time of day, when its really bright out, it almost looks quicksilver, but most of the time, its a little darker and less grit sand in color. Its hard to describe but Im very happy with the out come. Under artificial light, it looks more gray silver. =)

·
Crazy Canadian MKIV
178 Posts
Great looking pictures and car!!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
first picture = favorite shot! very sleek highlighting its very modern design

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Very artistic pictures, but I too would like to see some normal ones that better show off the color. Great choice.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
Slow-down on the color dodge, buddy. :rofl:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha no color dodging. sharing some nice photos. sup vinze i think u do know me lol. ill post more pics up of the regular color photos soon. is it just me or some people here a lil uhh.. negative? =)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts