Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Invite only Cruise for some of the Cleanest & Meanest rides of ATL (Everyone from SE is invited if you would like to join). We had one in January and it was nothing but jaw drop worthy so it's time to do it again. Idea is to compile a sick footage (pix/video) of Atlanta scene and have fun at the same time. It's time to show some class and show off our assets.

If you have one of the Cleanest or Meanest ride, you know who you are. Post up (pic also), invite will be sent.

Date: Between August 7th or 14th right now (Confirmed date will be PMed)
Time: Will be PMed

(I'll be more than happy to send info to mostly everyone who posts up since Supra Forums is well respected and has mature folks, but just for the sake of the meet and to keep idiots out Location and Time has been held back publicly.)

Photographers/Video people- Need volunteers, please PM so I can meet everyone one of these days and discuss.
Needing convertibles for photographers- S2k/Miatas/etc.

Some pix for last cruise:
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1689867

A Speed & Mischief event

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Grand National looks like a beast

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM's sent.
So far about 5 MkIV showing up, and 1jz SC300. Hope to see most of the local Supra guys/girls out at the cruise.

· evil will always triumph
2,809 Posts
what mods on the GN? my buddy just did a boat load to his, its badasssssss but dunno if its gonna be streetable anymore

· evil will always triumph
2,809 Posts
where in the ATL are you?? my buddy lives way up ga400... might be able to give you some help...

heres a few shots of his...

old pic

· Registered
52 Posts

I am hardly ever post on SF, but I am down.

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Cruise forms will be emailed back end of this month along with next batch of invitations. Gonna send them at the same time, and get as many people in by then.... saves time. If you got a PM from me with email to reply to, then please reply so i can forward you the form.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.