Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Damn my stomach is sick!
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to make a flyby video since I never make them! I've taped it with my mobile phone so the quality is diharrea! Yes yes yes I know I will use my high res cam promised!
But I wanted to make a video of this glorious engine today since we're going to remove it tomorrow to install the stroker.

This 3 liters engine impressed us not only for the power that was amazing but especially for the reliability! about 14 months of HARD STRESS on it and still the compression is PERFECT and it doesn't burn oil at all and the oil pressure is the same like when it was new (bearings still perfects). Plus the titanium rods made the job PERFECTLY! :)

Actually we ahve been able to dyno only up to 33 psi (1 week ago) on a dyno with nice rollers with something on them that helped the grip. At 33 psi we made 1107whp with the HKS 272 cams and 1187whp with our custom cams (a GREAT gain of 80whp over the 272!) :)
It's amazing as with the new cams the power is still rock climbing at 10k rpms but we need tighter springs as the valves starts to float at 10400rpms (old springs too). But it was just a quick test.

The flyby video was at 33psi. Started in second gear and he pass in front of me shifting into the 3rd gear and flooring.
Asphalt was hella HOT and tires were hella hot as well and 21psi of tire pressure.
BFG DRAG RADIALS 345/30/18

Here is the video!! (SHITTY QUALITY!!!!!!!!! TERRIBLE TERRIBLE! Next time with a digicam!!)

:)

http://www.rapidupload.com/d.php?file=dl&filepath=11033

Fabio

·
8 Second 6spd
1,251 Posts
wa wah wee wow... the sound of that thing :bowdown:

what rpm u spinning that too???

·
Damn my stomach is sick!
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it keep spinning up to the red line that now is at 10400rpms :)

·
8 Second 6spd
1,251 Posts
it sounds amazing! is 10,500 where you want to stop with it, or go to 11k? I am also a big fan of raising the top end over displacement.

·
Zoom-Zoom
617 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely need a better video, but the sound of that thing...BRB...need a towel...

·
Registered
62 Posts
OHHHHHHHHHH HOLY SHIT !!!

That's amazing Fabio... Can't believe it.

I would say this is defenitly the fastest Supra in Europe !!

Cheers

Peter

·
SupraStar
227 Posts
Couldn´t hear so much at first so I raised the volume on the speakers and I almost soiled myself when the car passed by, DAMN
Very very impressive

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
Very nice Fabio!!!! :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
:wackit::wackit::wackit:
:faint:

·
Panty Dropper