Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am considering buying this exhaust and I figured I would post first and see if I can get any feedback on it. I am fully aware the system is LOUD and I dont have a problem with that. My concerns are that not many people run this system, is it because it is not a good system, or is there other reasons. From what I have heard its supposed to be good, but Im not too sure. Also I have heard that the look of the exhuast is stock, but I have seen a video of a MKIV that is supposed to be running it, and it didnt look too stock. If anyone has any pics of this system installed on a dawg I would really appreciate it if you could post them. Thanks in advance guys!

S

·
0 Posts
(looking for some pics)

I didn't think it was that loud :shrug:

Stainless finish is nice, I like the exhaust tip, not ricey at all. Fit was ok. We had to tweak it a bit to locate the exit properly.

I'm using the ATR downpipe as well.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks alot for your reply and the pics. IMO it looks alot like the TRD Gen II. I heard it was one of the loudest systems you could get for the MKIV, that doesnt bother me at all, and now you have said you didnt think it was that loud which is cool. How long have you had it on your car, and if you could go back and buy exhaust again would you still choose the ATR?

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone else have any input? I would appreciate it guys!

·
Wingless Hardtop Moderator
3,090 Posts
I have it on my car, its not loud enough IMO, its really mean down low, but its easy on the ears up top... it does look somewhat factory though, i thinkt hats why people dont buy it, becuase of the oval shaped muffler, which doesnt look as good as a round one. :-/

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I know what you are saying, could you post some pics of it on your car. I was really looking for a shot direct on from the back. I am still unsure about what system to go with. Thanks for your reply.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts