Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and didnt come up with much about the ATR system. I am thinking of buying the system for my 94TT, but first I wanted to see if anyone on the forums was running it, and what their thoughts on it are? I can get it for a good price, and sometimes the saying you get what you pay for is true, but you never know! I have heard the sound clip of the exhuast on the dyno and I like the tone it has (yes I know its real aggressive), but I was wondering more about its fitment and quality. Thanks in advance to anyone who responds to my post. If the ATR is no good what other exhuast system is comprable in price range with better quality?

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
47 views and no responses, is this a sign that I should maybe stay away from the ATR system?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Just get the HKS Titanium exhaust,.. or the Apexi N1... those two sound bad-ass..

·
Registered
507 Posts
My girl's supra had one when I first met her and the ATR is extremely loud. Good exhaust but if you are concerned about noise you do not want the ATR.
-Chris

·
Registered
687 Posts
My friend has the atr......he is on these forums. I think his exhaust and mine sound almost identical, I have the trd gen II. Performance wise I hear really good things about it, but I really like the way mine sits better. Something about his canister and tip doesn't do me the right way. Still an awsome exhaust tho.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I had the ATR on my '97, I loved the way it sounded and the fact that it had a stock look to it. I bought it based solely on the sound, and wasn't disappointed. Easily one of the best sounding exhausts out there.

-m

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea I have heard that the canister/tip doesnt look aftermarket at all, but can anyone post some pics of dawgs with ATR systems. From the video clip I saw of it on the dyno it didnt look that stock to me, but you only really get one angle of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts