Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks. up for sale today is a brand new in box ATS Deftforce LSD. phenominal LSD for any racing application. it is for a 7.5" toyota rear. if you are genuinely interested, i can get the exact part number for you, but i believe the applications listed include ga6x and ma6x supras, beams 3s altezzas, and many others. retail price for this part is in excess of $1100 USD. $900 shipped obo. my loss is your gain.

dif is located in suburban philadelphia, PA, USA.

projectxxx at comcast dot net

thanks
Jason

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the guy i bought it from has connections to doylestown. it *may* have come from there? idk. its got the carrier bearings installed. other than that its got absolutely no use.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I've seen that piece, I went to look at it a few years ago. It was brand new, never installed, I can vouch for you on that. The reason I asked is that those pieces are very rare, and it would be a big coincidence if it wasn't the same piece. Folks this is the real deal here!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the vouch, pete! also, last time i checked the ATS website, the part number and application wasnt listed. it may be discontinued. again, pics are available for seriously interested parties. price is negotiable. interesting trades are welcome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts