Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
looking for another Supra
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i dont know why it took me like 5 months to realize this and bring up this situation. after driving my car this week i realized i cant barely turn left because my tire rubs on my I/c pipe. im dropped on 19's so that does make it worse but how is it with others.

you can see my clearence with the pipe. only about 1 inch. when i drive i basically can only turn right. lol

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
he wont sell the setup :p

Is there any space for other bends to take the pipe away from where it hits? You might have to go somewhere and have another pipe made

·
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well heres the thing. i forgot to mention i dont have a fenderwall since i went widebody. but my wheel used to the fenderwall before anyway and my pipe would have squashed it. maybe cause im dropped on 19's? i dont know. but i guess ill just have to reweld.

·
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah true, well i just got my friends trd strut bar off his tt. obviously wont fit cause of my top I/C pipe so it seems the best overall way is a new intake manifold which i will try to get. that way i can clean up the engine bay, add some hp, run my strut bar, and not have pipe rubbing issues.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.