Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I admit it... I'm having a bit of a brain fart here. Maybe someone can help/remind me.
Where do you anchor the opposite end of the clutch line coming off the clutch release cyl? It has a rather odd shaped clip with 3 metal tabs and for the life of me I forget which bolt it was anchored to car with at this end opposite the release cyl it comes out of?
Here a pic of it hanging loose.

·
Is it turbo? Is it stick?
4,557 Posts
I bought a brand new line and bracket, and had to bend the hell out of the line to get it to reach... I was very annoyed that the prebent line was nowhere near where it needed to be. It goes on the only bellhousing bolt it could though.
I posted photos in my member journal, they're buried in there somewhere. Sorry but I'm running out the door and dont have time to find it myself right now but if you want just skim through the photos in there.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
pretty sure it mounts off ur tranny, maybe have to take one of ur bolts out and then re attach

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
It bolts up to the tranny at the bolt directly right of it on the picture. You will have to bend it back into place since it looks like it was moved (the hard line)

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. So The reason it has all those pre bent tabs pointing different dirrections is? I mean should I be looking for a bolt location that allows the tabs to help seat it and secure it or just allow the tabs to do nothing and throw a tranny bolt through it? That was my main problem. I could picture, they way its currently hanging, which way to turn the thing so the tabs would actually seat and do something.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
ur on it !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts