Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in Atlanta that would like to see a McLaren F1 and a Ferrari Enzo, read this. At the Bimmer Store (Motorcars of Georgia LLC) on Roswell Road, right across the street from the QT and Blockbuster there is a McLaren F1 and a Ferrari Enzo, as well as other Ferraris, Lotus, Lamborgini, BMW, Mercedes, Bentleys, Porsches, a Maserati. The link to the home page of the Bimmer Store is The Bimmer Store . The link to the McLaren F1, that has already sold for 1.6 million dollars, is McLaren F1 . The link to the Ferrari Enzo, that is for sale for 1.2 million dollars, is Ferrari Enzo . This is an once in a life time oppurtunity to even see a McLaren F1, let alone with a Ferrari Enzo right next to it. Please if you have the time to go see these cars go, if you don't make the time.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Heading there today! Thanks!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I am going today after work. I get off at 4 just in case anyone wants to roll up there together.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I wanted to go yesterday but I didn't get a chance to!! Shit!! Does anyone know how long the cars will be there?

·
Lord of 10 lbs
403 Posts
GA*Red*Supra said:
Wow what I would give to have the money. :)
Yea.. would be fun. I just dont see any practicallity in throwing down over 500,000 for a car. I would rather buy a bad ass house for 1.2-2 million than a car. But if you are tossing around 1.2-1.6 million like rocks then you probably arent concerned about money. Plus i dont think Id fit in the ferrari, I heard they arent to good of fit for people over 6 feet, any truth to this?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've heard that too about Ferraris. I'm 6'7 and I sat in a Lambo Countache once and the closes thing I can compare it to is how I felt in a Miata :) my civic (daily driver) has more interior room lol

One of my best friends knows a guy that works at that dealership as a valet or whatever that drives the cars around and he's gotten to drive all the supersweet ones. I think he said he met the owner of the F1 and he's a really cool guy. They just recently had a day up at Road Atlanta and all the big ticket cars came out.

anyway another fun place to see spiffy cars is the Ferrari dealership on Hwy 9 in Alpharetta. I can't wait to get some new tires and go picking on them hehe

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
BoostinAbs said:
Yea.. would be fun. I just dont see any practicallity in throwing down over 500,000 for a car. I would rather buy a bad ass house for 1.2-2 million than a car. But if you are tossing around 1.2-1.6 million like rocks then you probably arent concerned about money. Plus i dont think Id fit in the ferrari, I heard they arent to good of fit for people over 6 feet, any truth to this?
Yeah but you know if I had millions of dollars I'd totally buy one. What's spending 1.6 million when you've got hundreds more. :) I'm a total car person. The weird thing about me is that I could live in a small 3 bedroom house and be perfectly fine. I'd much rather have a lot of cars and of course I would need like a 4 or so car garage. I'm too car crazy. Ferrari's are kinda small. I sat in my friends older 348 and it was kinda small. I could see where somebody over 6 feet tall could have a problem. A friend of mine is about 6 feet and he has a viper. It's funny seeing him drive it b/c his head sticks up out of the targa top area. :)

·
Lord of 10 lbs
403 Posts
Hahaha thats why i rarely take the targa off, because i look like one of the clowns in the circus riding in a super small car with my head poping out hahahaha. I think in the 04 shootout video the targa was off and you can see me just driving along with my big head above the roofline too funny.

I love cars to but I would also like a nice house to park all those cars you mentioned above hahaha Id hate to have 4 or 5 really nice cars and no place to park :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts