Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Headlight Restorer
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, This is John,(nureulsaranghae).
I have changed my ID name to this so it's easier for you guys to say my ID name lol :)
just letting you all know.
have a good day!
John

·
Finally single
1,123 Posts
Yea whenever i looked at your name i just make up a word for it because i cant say it. lol. This one is easy now. :)

·
Headlight Restorer
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol. There you go now lol. JP is my initials.
less pain in the ass for you all =)

·
feeding your habit
4,014 Posts
what the heck was a neuralsarangee anyway, I never knew that that meant.

·
Banned
664 Posts
You bastard, when are we gonna fix my headlight and the hell if I care if you change your user name? :1poke:

·
Headlight Restorer
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
98mkiv said:
what the heck was a neuralsarangee anyway, I never knew that that meant.
It means "I love you" in Korean. :rofl: my gf made it for me even though i complained how gay it was. :1poke:

yo scrappy, shut yo ass up. you are the one who don't keep the schedule. lol see you tomorrow at B&N or just come over to my place before, so we can drive there together or something.

·
feeding your habit
4,014 Posts
I'd be off mowing my lawn and it would pop into my head.... it was one of those things - I'd just wonder WTF does that mean?

I like the new one better, avatars are avatars, but I like the new one better as well.....

·
Headlight Restorer
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol.
thank you thank you!

I just wanted to make it as simple as possible. So it goes from the most complicated ID to the most simple ID =)

·
Registered
257 Posts
I requested for a name change but nothing has happend... How long did you have to wait for the change and what mod changed it for you?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts